Translate

mercoledì 15 agosto 2012

summer

Entered in:Timbroscrapmania's 53rd challenge "summer fever"
http://blog.timbroscrapmania.it/category/scrapbooking-stamping-challenges
and
Southern Girls Challenge -
http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.de/

The background was made using a Judi Kins' paisley background stamp., Heron Arts shadow inks and distress ink pads.The fish and sea horse stamps come from Fiskars. Some of the images and part of the background were also hand colored using Promarkers and Prisma colored pencils. The shell and the star fish are old stickers I had that I thought Iwould never use. The waves come from a Sizziz Swirls with waves dies. Some parts were covered with Glossy Accents to give depth and shine. The saying on parchment paper comes from a paper pack from American Traditional Designs I picked up on sale last time I was in the U.S.A.
The other materials (ribbon, paper, etc.) are from my stash. Hope you like it!

1 commento:

  1. Hi Janet, what a great card...real poetry on there. Was so good to see you at Barbara's workshop..Had a good holiday and now back on the blog.
    Great news I am now Marianne Design Diva's DT!!

    My love for MD is finally mutual...
    Thanks again for all my lovely birthday goodies, hope to see you soon
    Blankina

    RispondiElimina