Translate

mercoledì 31 ottobre 2012

Holiday Card Class

 other "trials"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card for Day One
 
 
 
I found Kristina's explanation for Copics (although I use Promarkers) extremely clear. My friend Blankina gave this stamp to me last year.
Isn't this little guy cute as a button? That is why he is entered in:
I love Promarkers challenge 141 Cute
and in:
Anything Goes Challenge 79 at Anything goes
 
This was made right before I saw Kristina's video.
 
 
This was entered in
 
Simon Says Stamp And Show- Just add a Pearl
(Here there are six little ones, inside the stars)
 



5 commenti:

  1. Ciao bella, come stai?? Ho fatto anch'io un biglietto con la renna super carina...
    Sono contenta di vedere dei biglietti nuovi!!
    Happy Halloween...hope to see you soon,

    Hugs Blankina

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very cute cards! Great colouring and sweet images. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a sweet card, Love the happy reindeer! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    RispondiElimina
  5. All so very cute, but I am especially crazy over that adorable reindeer in the snow! Love how you used the techniques. Great job!

    RispondiElimina