Translate

sabato 11 febbraio 2012

Valentine's Day


I made a few cards for Valentine's Day. I used both Promarkers and chalks to highlight the embossing. This card was made for Challenge up your life Challenge and for Allsorts Challenge.
I need to say that Valentine's Day in the USA is for friends and family, as well as for lovers...Instead here in Italy is just for lovers so one would not give a Valentine's Day card to a friend. Thus I had to send all of  my cards to family and friends in the USA. I  wonder what it is like in your country.

Another simple card:

4 commenti:

  1. Hi Janet, I have this embossingfolder too!!
    Lovely heart. Like your recycle project aswel.
    Saturday afternoon 3 rd March please come to my course..
    Ciao Blankina

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks! I had to cover up the autumn part to use it for Valentine's Day! Did you make it to the Hobby Show. I was afraid to get stranded there yesterday so did not go and today I couldn't make it....Tell me more about your course. I would love to come!

    RispondiElimina
  3. A fab card. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    RispondiElimina
  4. ahhh I love it!! awesome card! thank you so much for joining us over at cuyl this week!

    xx M.

    RispondiElimina